Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Photo Manip, ft. Kate Beckinsale
FoxLucky
post Dec 2 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #1


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



One of my first photo manipulations/blending... C & C would be appreciated!




Images used:
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
FoxLucky
post Dec 2 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #2


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



Thanks everyone!! I didn't know I did so well, but it's the best I've done yet! :) Any other constructive criticism? BTW The font was Georgia ;)
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: