Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

christmas
Smarmosaur
post Dec 2 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #1


AKA RockIt Studios
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,286
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 421,809



MY VERY FIRST MYSPACE DIV WITHOUT ASKING QUESTIONS! up until now. but it's just opinions. :]
so-i think the text color is a little too inyourface. i've played around with it and can't really find anything that works. any ideas?
also the background color. too dark? not dark enough? different color?
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/christmastest
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
technics
post Dec 2 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #2


sugar and spice
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 769
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 596,477



I like the setup, and everything else. But I'm just not fond of the comment box. I was never a fan of small fonts.
 
Tung
post Dec 2 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #3


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



QUOTE(EXP0SED @ Dec 2 2007, 03:49 PM) *
I like the setup, and everything else. But I'm just not fond of the comment box. I was never a fan of small fonts.


yet, your posting using small fonts.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: