Screen Error? div, moving to the right ??? |
Screen Error? div, moving to the right ??? |
Nov 20 2007, 11:05 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 81 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 530,057 |
THE NAME SHOULD BE " Screen Error? div, moving to the
RIGHT ???" I VIEW MY PROFILE IN A "WIDESCREEN LOPTOP" AND my profile was centered "i saw it in both IE7 and firefox browser" THEN I SAW IT IN A "NORMAL SREEEN DESKTOP" AND my layout was not centered it was to the right !!!!! why? I HAVE THIS AT "About me" Section CODE <style>body div td div div select {position:absolute!important;top:-1000px;} body div div form {display:none !important;} table table div form {display:inline !important;}</style> <style type="text/css"> .n{ HIDE STUFF } .userProfiledetail, .userProfileURL, .userProfileSchool, .interestsAndDetails, .friendsComments,.extendedNetwork, .latestBlogEntry, .friendSpace, .orangetext15, .navigationbar, .profileInfo, .contacttable { display:none;} body div table td form {display:none!important;} table, td, tr{ background-color:transparent;} body div td div div select {width:0px !important;} </style> <style>embed, object {width:0px; height:0px;} table table table embed, table table table object {width:320px; height:240px;} </style> <style> table td div {visibility:hidden;} table table td div {visibility:visible;} tr {background:transparent;}</style> <style>body div td div div select {position:absolute!important;top:-1000px;} body div div form {display:none !important;} table table div form {display:inline !important;}</style> I HAVE THIS AT TOP OF "I'd Like to Meet" Section CODE <div style="position: absolute; overflow:hidden; left:155px; top: 150px; width: 945px; height: 1368px; background-color:transparent ;"> </DIV> I HAVE ALOT OF BOXES LIKE THIS IN MY "I'd Like to Meet" Section CODE <div style="position: absolute; overflow:auto; left: 730px; top: 670px; width: 350px; height: 400px; background-color: FFFFFF;"> |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 21 2007, 10:35 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Hey, I'm Mike ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,272 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 406,241 |
it should have been centered on all screens, but perhaps it's just the widescreen.
Do you have extra space on the one side of your picture |
|
|
|
themusicworld2050 Screen Error? div Nov 20 2007, 11:05 AM
IVIike change your I'd like too meet to this
CODE... Nov 20 2007, 12:33 PM
themusicworld2050 i replaced my code for the one you gave me and the... Nov 20 2007, 05:59 PM
themusicworld2050 u can close this topic now ... Nov 26 2007, 07:39 PM![]() ![]() |