Log In · Register

 
Screen Error? div, moving to the right ???
themusicworld205...
post Nov 20 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 530,057



THE NAME SHOULD BE " Screen Error? div, moving to the
RIGHT ???"



I VIEW MY PROFILE IN A "WIDESCREEN LOPTOP" AND my profile was centered "i saw it in both IE7 and firefox browser"

THEN I SAW IT IN A "NORMAL SREEEN DESKTOP" AND my layout was not centered it was to the right !!!!!


why?





I HAVE THIS AT "About me" Section
CODE
<style>body div td div div select {position:absolute!important;top:-1000px;}
body div div form {display:none !important;}
table table div form {display:inline !important;}</style>

<style type="text/css">
.n{ HIDE STUFF }
.userProfiledetail, .userProfileURL, .userProfileSchool,
.interestsAndDetails, .friendsComments,.extendedNetwork,
.latestBlogEntry, .friendSpace, .orangetext15, .navigationbar, .profileInfo, .contacttable { display:none;}

body div table td form {display:none!important;}
table, td, tr{ background-color:transparent;}

body div td div div select {width:0px !important;}
</style>


<style>embed, object {width:0px; height:0px;} table table table embed, table table table object {width:320px; height:240px;} </style>

<style>

table td div {visibility:hidden;}
table table td div {visibility:visible;}
tr {background:transparent;}</style>



<style>body div td div div select {position:absolute!important;top:-1000px;}
body div div form {display:none !important;}
table table div form {display:inline !important;}</style>



I HAVE THIS AT TOP OF "I'd Like to Meet" Section
CODE
<div style="position: absolute; overflow:hidden; left:155px; top: 150px; width: 945px; height: 1368px; background-color:transparent ;">
</DIV>








I HAVE ALOT OF BOXES LIKE THIS IN MY "I'd Like to Meet" Section

CODE

<div style="position: absolute; overflow:auto; left: 730px; top: 670px; width: 350px; height: 400px; background-color: FFFFFF;">
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
IVIike
post Nov 20 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #2


Hey, I'm Mike
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,272
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 406,241



change your I'd like too meet to this
CODE
<div style="position: absolute; overflow:hidden; left:50%; top: 150px; width: 945px; height: 1368px; background-color:transparent;">
</DIV>
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: