hey shetbag. |
hey shetbag. |
Oct 15 2007, 06:24 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 374 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 196,246 |
its the new name.
so i thought i would show myself. old me: ___misshilton new me: itsARIE |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 16 2007, 10:46 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 374 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 196,246 |
.
|
|
|
|
itsARIE hey shetbag. Oct 15 2007, 06:24 PM
alovesopure Hi. I like your topic title. xD Oct 15 2007, 06:25 PM
Synesthesia I like your new username better. Hello. :) Oct 15 2007, 06:26 PM
itsARIE to first reply:
thanks... :)
to second reply: ... Oct 15 2007, 06:31 PM
Insurmountable Awe, cute new username
lol I liked the topic tit... Oct 15 2007, 09:34 PM
ChadDevil well welcome but in a new name haha Oct 15 2007, 10:29 PM
itsARIE YAY!... i love the warm welcome for my new nam... Oct 15 2007, 11:35 PM
Insurmountable Oh I'm Holly btw Oct 15 2007, 11:46 PM
Elba You are such a f**king idiot. Oct 16 2007, 12:22 PM
S-Majere Welcome to Createblog!
I'd say more if I ... Oct 16 2007, 12:25 PM
Jeng hi welcome Oct 16 2007, 12:51 PM
Moderator Hi to you too, biznatch! jkjk. I'm Jane. ... Oct 16 2007, 07:37 PM
sp3nca HI AMBER! Oct 16 2007, 08:15 PM
misoshiru hai there pinklollypop. Oct 17 2007, 12:57 AM
Sandraaa Yo Arie. Oct 17 2007, 11:41 AM
stolen Rofl I love the title.
Anyways...Hey Arie, I... Oct 18 2007, 08:13 AM
swt.x.luv hey .. do you guys think that this is a good idea ... Oct 19 2007, 03:10 PM![]() ![]() |