Log In · Register

 
So this has to be my 20th time doing this.
*exhilaration*
post Oct 4 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #1





Guest






OK. So I haven't posted in MONTHS.
My name is Shelby. Been a member since 2004.
Formally known as msz_dork_angel or slammin shelby.

Whichever you remember. Anyway. 16. New Jersey. Sarcastic.
I stopped posting because except for like 5 people everyone else was a whiny little bitch. But it seems pretty normal-ish for now. So I'm back. For now.



What's good.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Dianavontease
post Oct 14 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #2


Death is kinky.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 583,172



welcome back to cB.
Im diana!
 

Posts in this topic
exhilaration   So this has to be my 20th time doing this.   Oct 4 2007, 11:18 PM
KawaiiLove   I remember seeing you around the forums some time ...   Oct 4 2007, 11:47 PM
Synesthesia   I remember your username. Welcome back to cB. I...   Oct 5 2007, 04:51 AM
ChadDevil   haha everything is good a lot has changed since 20...   Oct 8 2007, 07:51 PM
Insurmountable   Awe I remember you! Welcome Back Shelby! ...   Oct 9 2007, 01:44 PM
Moderator   SHELBY! I don't know if you remember me, I...   Oct 9 2007, 07:51 PM
karmakiller   Omg, Shelby I rememberrrrr you. But I'm prett...   Oct 9 2007, 09:03 PM
IVIike   Welcome Back... I'm Mike   Oct 10 2007, 04:30 PM
Kay-   Wel come back, m'dear! I'm Peyton or y...   Oct 10 2007, 08:16 PM
alovesopure   Shelbbbyy! I saw your post in member's ph...   Oct 10 2007, 08:32 PM
tininja   CGH. Ily.   Oct 10 2007, 08:36 PM
Smoogrish   I remember seeing you around. I'm Andie.   Oct 11 2007, 07:48 PM
Dianavontease   welcome back to cB. Im diana!   Oct 14 2007, 08:48 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: