Log In · Register

 
hey guys.
Smoogrish
post Oct 11 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



It's been a while. _smile.gif I'm Andie.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*alovesopure*
post Oct 11 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #2





Guest






Hi Andie. wave.gif I am quite delighted to see you posting again.
I'm pretty sure you know who I am, but if not, its me! Kara (stanleythepanda).

Welcome back! Your name always reminds me of Andies the candy throb.gif Soo good.
 

Posts in this topic
Smoogrish   hey guys.   Oct 11 2007, 07:49 PM
alovesopure   Hi Andie. I am quite delighted to see you posting...   Oct 11 2007, 07:50 PM
Steven   Hi hi, so you were on staff? :D I was on Staff to...   Oct 11 2007, 07:58 PM
dispn0ygonekrazy   whoahhhhhhhhhh ANDIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!! ha...   Oct 11 2007, 09:37 PM
PINKLollyPOP   hey andie. i'm amber.   Oct 12 2007, 01:14 PM
Kay-   Wazzaa!!!!! I'm Peyton =]   Oct 12 2007, 05:35 PM
Jeng   HAI ANDIE MY LOVERRRRRRRRR WELCOME BACK BABEH. GO ...   Oct 12 2007, 06:07 PM
Insurmountable   ANDIEEEEEEEEE. I so joined something on facebook ...   Oct 12 2007, 06:49 PM
Synesthesia   I remember you, but we never talked. I'm Crist...   Oct 12 2007, 08:04 PM
ChadDevil   hey andie i am chad and welcome to the forums   Oct 12 2007, 08:09 PM
1angel3   Hey welcome back, I remember you, I recognize your...   Oct 12 2007, 09:36 PM
Elba   What's up, Andie! I can't remember if ...   Oct 12 2007, 10:57 PM
alovesopure   Girl. duhhh.   Oct 12 2007, 11:03 PM
misoshiru   HI ANDIE   Oct 12 2007, 11:06 PM
Elba   I should have known... IE... yeah.   Oct 12 2007, 11:08 PM
tininja   Hi Andie!   Oct 12 2007, 11:33 PM
KissMe2408   andie my love <3 nice to see you again dear   Oct 16 2007, 04:43 PM
digitalfragrance   YAY Andie is back!   Oct 16 2007, 05:40 PM
Moderator   AHHH! Andie! I've missed you! Welc...   Oct 16 2007, 07:33 PM
Sandraaa   I remember you!! I was never able to prono...   Oct 17 2007, 11:42 AM
LilbabyZakuro   Hey Andie, how r u?   Oct 17 2007, 02:35 PM
Mulder   hey, I remember you! (I'm insomniac) welc...   Oct 17 2007, 02:45 PM
Sulfur-in-K   Yo   Oct 17 2007, 07:39 PM
freeflow   Andie I missed you! <- Toya   Oct 17 2007, 10:31 PM
stolen   o0o0o I miss you posting too... I remember your av...   Oct 18 2007, 08:14 AM
swt.x.luv   hey .. do you guys think that this is a good idea ...   Oct 19 2007, 03:09 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: