Log In · Register

 
hi
elzombie
post Oct 11 2007, 01:45 AM
Post #1


orly?
**

Group: Member
Posts: 22
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 412,850



new here, heh.. not sure what to say. my name's Mike, I'm a pretty simple person. That's about it.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*alovesopure*
post Oct 11 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #2





Guest






QUOTE(elzombie @ Oct 11 2007, 03:04 AM) *
Hi Kara wave.gif I hear that alot, most of my family just call me Jesus now, I also get it by people walking by on the street pinch.gif

Haha well, that sounds exciting. I had a friend (who I don't really see anymore), his nickname was Jesus when he was in high school.

But then he dyed his hair black.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: