Say hi to me, im a new fish !, ... |
Say hi to me, im a new fish !, ... |
Oct 10 2007, 05:12 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 28 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 581,600 |
Hey im new here, fianlly i foud a good forum remindes me of my old one which has been hacked
anyway, im from KSA ,, if you have any Q’s just ask |
|
|
|
![]() |
| *Insurmountable* |
Oct 10 2007, 12:27 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
^Lol, we kind of had a uh I don't know what to call it exactly happened last night*(thank you Kara) XD. We lost four of our best moderators and well they tore the place a part and made it a living hell xD
Although its back to normal now But they will forever be remembered Anyway Welcome to createblog I'm Holly If you have any questions always feel free to ask which I'm sure you knew already. xD |
|
|
|
punk-prinssec Say hi to me, im a new fish ! Oct 10 2007, 05:12 AM
doiink HI NEW FISHY! I hope you have fun here...but
... Oct 10 2007, 08:25 AM
punk-prinssec hey Betty, thanx alot
and (but) what??
what do y... Oct 10 2007, 10:22 AM
alovesopure QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Oct 10 2007, 01:27... Oct 10 2007, 08:42 PM
revoltaire hi, i'm ruth!
QUOTE(Insurmountable ... Oct 11 2007, 12:31 AM
Spencer QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Oct 10 2007, 12:27... Oct 11 2007, 01:50 PM
Moderator KSA? What's that? I've never heard of it. ... Oct 10 2007, 06:53 PM
Steven HAI2U Oct 10 2007, 08:13 PM
Kay- Ello poppet. Oct 10 2007, 08:13 PM
ChadDevil welcome and hi my name is chad Oct 10 2007, 08:32 PM
Michelle Hi Welcome To CreateBlog Can You Program? We Are L... Oct 10 2007, 11:02 PM
punk-prinssec QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Oct 10 2007, 12:27... Oct 11 2007, 01:17 PM
alovesopure QUOTE(punk-prinssec @ Oct 11 2007, 02... Oct 11 2007, 01:18 PM
Michelle QUOTE(punk-prinssec @ Oct 11 2007, 01... Oct 11 2007, 04:42 PM
punk-prinssec He’s stun!
i always wanted to see that mavie,... Oct 11 2007, 01:28 PM
Insurmountable LOL KARA, I would have never noticed that xD I fix... Oct 11 2007, 02:36 PM
Synesthesia Welcome to cB. I'm Cristy. :)
Hope you like it... Oct 11 2007, 03:15 PM
punk-prinssec QUOTE(Spencer @ Oct 11 2007, 01:50 PM) Da... Oct 11 2007, 04:08 PM
Synesthesia QUOTE(punk-prinssec @ Oct 11 2007, 05... Oct 11 2007, 05:13 PM
Debula Hiya!
I'm new as of a few minutes or so a... Oct 11 2007, 04:10 PM
punk-prinssec Hi Debula!
i’v never heared of this name :)
yo... Oct 11 2007, 04:20 PM
punk-prinssec QUOTE(Michelle @ Oct 11 2007, 04:42 PM) :... Oct 11 2007, 05:28 PM
Steven welcome new fishy :D:D Oct 11 2007, 06:43 PM
Spencer HELLO, NEMO! Oct 12 2007, 01:30 AM
alovesopure QUOTE(Spencer @ Oct 12 2007, 02:30 AM) HE... Oct 12 2007, 01:28 PM
S-Majere Hey new fish, welcome to Createblog.
Hope to see ... Oct 12 2007, 08:54 AM
PINKLollyPOP hiya.
nice to meet you.
i'm amber. Oct 12 2007, 01:14 PM
Dianavontease Welcome to Cb
Im diana!feel free to PM me if y... Oct 14 2007, 08:50 PM
punk-prinssec QUOTE(Steven @ Oct 11 2007, 06:43 PM) wel... Oct 16 2007, 06:12 AM
punk-prinssec QUOTE(PINKLollyPOP @ Oct 12 2007, 01:14 P... Oct 16 2007, 06:21 AM
xtwitchyx Hi! You're a fish? Ok, I have one question... Oct 16 2007, 09:25 AM
punk-prinssec QUOTEHi! You're a fish? Ok, I have one que... Oct 16 2007, 02:23 PM
swt.x.luv hey .. do you guys think that this is a good idea ... Oct 19 2007, 03:10 PM![]() ![]() |