Log In · Register

 
hey im new, [:
GABSlover
post Sep 28 2007, 06:07 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 2007
Member No: 578,262



hiya everyone im betty [:
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*Sandraaa*
post Oct 9 2007, 08:55 AM
Post #2





Guest






Hi Betty. I'm Sandra (obviously). Welcome to the forums! You'll love it here.

flowers.gif

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any moderator.
 

Posts in this topic
GABSlover   hey im new   Sep 28 2007, 06:07 PM
1angel3   Hey I'm Naomi and welcome to cb and enjoy your...   Sep 28 2007, 06:16 PM
Synesthesia   Welcome, Betty. I'm Cristy. :] I hope you have...   Sep 28 2007, 06:22 PM
SinfullySweet   Hi Betty! Welcome to createblog. I'm Ange...   Sep 29 2007, 10:13 AM
themarkster   Betty! Hi!   Sep 29 2007, 10:21 AM
PINKLollyPOP   hello there. my name is amber. and if you need a f...   Sep 29 2007, 01:48 PM
ChadDevil   hi im chad an welcome   Oct 7 2007, 09:46 PM
doiink   IM THE ONLY BETTY ON CB, GET A NEW NAME! jk...   Oct 9 2007, 12:39 AM
kryogenix   this site sucks so don't piss of the mods   Oct 9 2007, 02:22 AM
Sandraaa   Hi Betty. I'm Sandra (obviously). Welcome to t...   Oct 9 2007, 08:55 AM
Insurmountable   Welcome welcome, hope you like it around here and ...   Oct 9 2007, 01:45 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: