Any Final Fantasy Fans::::, Any Final Fantasy Fans |
Any Final Fantasy Fans::::, Any Final Fantasy Fans |
Oct 4 2007, 10:47 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 12 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 580,122 |
Well,
I have been a final fantasy fan I am also Pokemon,F.R.E.I.N.D.S Fan So just reply palss |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 7 2007, 04:04 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() durian ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 13,124 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,860 |
RENO is EFFIN HOT. I'd do him in a heartbeat (ff7).
Um.. I liked the movie? But I haven't played the games. My bf's a fan though -- He has all the ff7 PlayArts action figures -- including Cloud's bike. Played most of the games. POKEMON <3333 The original! :D Loved it. Damn I still have all my cards. I shoud post it all up for $10 on craigslist lol. FFXI looked like a waste of time. My bf used to play it... Good thing he wasn't in that for too long. :] |
|
|
|
vickydream Any Final Fantasy Fans:::: Oct 4 2007, 10:47 AM
KawaiiLove I'm a fan. But this should be in Technology. A... Oct 4 2007, 10:52 AM
Sulfur-in-K I play Pokemon more than Final Fantasy, but yeah I... Oct 4 2007, 11:08 AM
Programmer FFXI Online... i miss it. Oct 4 2007, 01:48 PM
Uronacid I never liked Final Fantasy. The number one versio... Oct 4 2007, 01:55 PM
Synesthesia Does Advent Children count? >_>
And I played... Oct 4 2007, 02:15 PM
Synesthesia Does Advent Children count? >_>
And I played... Oct 4 2007, 02:16 PM
tungmyBANANA I LOVE POKEMON. I like that Banana Pokemon, where ... Oct 4 2007, 03:10 PM
KawaiiLove ^there's a banana Pokemon? WHAT. I only like p... Oct 4 2007, 03:14 PM
IVIike haha tung I used to love pokemon I had like every ... Oct 4 2007, 03:23 PM
tungmyBANANA Mike i'll trade you my holographic Charazard f... Oct 4 2007, 03:25 PM
karmakiller I'm going to take KawaiiLove's advice on w... Oct 4 2007, 03:25 PM
Gryffindore-Girl nope not me but I do like some of the music videos... Oct 5 2007, 04:33 PM
Pumpx3itup I EFFING LOVE FINAL FANTASYYY!!!!
... Oct 6 2007, 08:06 AM
marzipan *raises hand*
I have FFX for PS2.
I haven't h... Oct 6 2007, 09:37 AM
dispn0ygonekrazy i have all FF games ever existed lol die hard ff f... Oct 6 2007, 10:56 AM
Drifted I love all the final fantasy games, except for 8 a... Oct 6 2007, 03:14 PM
dispn0ygonekrazy ^ word lol im at the part in 12 before the final b... Oct 6 2007, 09:38 PM
Drifted Haha yeah. Man, Vaan looks like a f*g. roflmfao. I... Oct 6 2007, 09:54 PM
cupcakex Final Fantasy is cool.
I just hate the kids that ... Oct 8 2007, 01:21 AM![]() ![]() |