Any Final Fantasy Fans::::, Any Final Fantasy Fans |
Any Final Fantasy Fans::::, Any Final Fantasy Fans |
Oct 4 2007, 10:47 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 12 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 580,122 |
Well,
I have been a final fantasy fan I am also Pokemon,F.R.E.I.N.D.S Fan So just reply palss |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 6 2007, 09:38 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
*Influential Guitarist & Inspiring Writer* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,217 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 51,134 |
^ word lol im at the part in 12 before the final boss fight....battle system is cool and the other stuff but the story is kind of off, seems like theres more than one actual main character it seems like asche and balthier are the main characters, i dont like penelo
|
|
|
|
vickydream Any Final Fantasy Fans:::: Oct 4 2007, 10:47 AM
KawaiiLove I'm a fan. But this should be in Technology. A... Oct 4 2007, 10:52 AM
Sulfur-in-K I play Pokemon more than Final Fantasy, but yeah I... Oct 4 2007, 11:08 AM
Programmer FFXI Online... i miss it. Oct 4 2007, 01:48 PM
Uronacid I never liked Final Fantasy. The number one versio... Oct 4 2007, 01:55 PM
Synesthesia Does Advent Children count? >_>
And I played... Oct 4 2007, 02:15 PM
Synesthesia Does Advent Children count? >_>
And I played... Oct 4 2007, 02:16 PM
tungmyBANANA I LOVE POKEMON. I like that Banana Pokemon, where ... Oct 4 2007, 03:10 PM
KawaiiLove ^there's a banana Pokemon? WHAT. I only like p... Oct 4 2007, 03:14 PM
IVIike haha tung I used to love pokemon I had like every ... Oct 4 2007, 03:23 PM
tungmyBANANA Mike i'll trade you my holographic Charazard f... Oct 4 2007, 03:25 PM
karmakiller I'm going to take KawaiiLove's advice on w... Oct 4 2007, 03:25 PM
Gryffindore-Girl nope not me but I do like some of the music videos... Oct 5 2007, 04:33 PM
Pumpx3itup I EFFING LOVE FINAL FANTASYYY!!!!
... Oct 6 2007, 08:06 AM
marzipan *raises hand*
I have FFX for PS2.
I haven't h... Oct 6 2007, 09:37 AM
dispn0ygonekrazy i have all FF games ever existed lol die hard ff f... Oct 6 2007, 10:56 AM
Drifted I love all the final fantasy games, except for 8 a... Oct 6 2007, 03:14 PM
Drifted Haha yeah. Man, Vaan looks like a f*g. roflmfao. I... Oct 6 2007, 09:54 PM
Just_Dream RENO is EFFIN HOT. I'd do him in a heartbeat (... Oct 7 2007, 04:04 AM
cupcakex Final Fantasy is cool.
I just hate the kids that ... Oct 8 2007, 01:21 AM![]() ![]() |