Log In · Register

 
Any Final Fantasy Fans::::, Any Final Fantasy Fans
vickydream
post Oct 4 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 580,122



Well,
I have been a final fantasy fan blink.gif .............ANd if anyone of u are so then please reply...... _unsure.gif
thumbsup.gif

I am also Pokemon,F.R.E.I.N.D.S Fan whistling.gif

So just reply palss shifty.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Pumpx3itup
post Oct 6 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #2


♥Just Another Teen Love Song♥
***

Group: Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 537,492



I EFFING LOVE FINAL FANTASYYY!!!!
Except my brother sold them all except one of them
and then my other brother lost it when he moved mad.gif
 

Posts in this topic
vickydream   Any Final Fantasy Fans::::   Oct 4 2007, 10:47 AM
KawaiiLove   I'm a fan. But this should be in Technology. A...   Oct 4 2007, 10:52 AM
Sulfur-in-K   I play Pokemon more than Final Fantasy, but yeah I...   Oct 4 2007, 11:08 AM
Programmer   FFXI Online... i miss it.   Oct 4 2007, 01:48 PM
Uronacid   I never liked Final Fantasy. The number one versio...   Oct 4 2007, 01:55 PM
Synesthesia   Does Advent Children count? >_> And I played...   Oct 4 2007, 02:15 PM
Synesthesia   Does Advent Children count? >_> And I played...   Oct 4 2007, 02:16 PM
tungmyBANANA   I LOVE POKEMON. I like that Banana Pokemon, where ...   Oct 4 2007, 03:10 PM
KawaiiLove   ^there's a banana Pokemon? WHAT. I only like p...   Oct 4 2007, 03:14 PM
IVIike   haha tung I used to love pokemon I had like every ...   Oct 4 2007, 03:23 PM
tungmyBANANA   Mike i'll trade you my holographic Charazard f...   Oct 4 2007, 03:25 PM
karmakiller   I'm going to take KawaiiLove's advice on w...   Oct 4 2007, 03:25 PM
Gryffindore-Girl   nope not me but I do like some of the music videos...   Oct 5 2007, 04:33 PM
Pumpx3itup   I EFFING LOVE FINAL FANTASYYY!!!! ...   Oct 6 2007, 08:06 AM
marzipan   *raises hand* I have FFX for PS2. I haven't h...   Oct 6 2007, 09:37 AM
dispn0ygonekrazy   i have all FF games ever existed lol die hard ff f...   Oct 6 2007, 10:56 AM
Drifted   I love all the final fantasy games, except for 8 a...   Oct 6 2007, 03:14 PM
dispn0ygonekrazy   ^ word lol im at the part in 12 before the final b...   Oct 6 2007, 09:38 PM
Drifted   Haha yeah. Man, Vaan looks like a f*g. roflmfao. I...   Oct 6 2007, 09:54 PM
Just_Dream   RENO is EFFIN HOT. I'd do him in a heartbeat (...   Oct 7 2007, 04:04 AM
cupcakex   Final Fantasy is cool. I just hate the kids that ...   Oct 8 2007, 01:21 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: