hola my new friends |
hola my new friends |
Oct 5 2007, 12:47 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 580,491 |
just joined here...not sure what to do really. you can see my yuwie account at
www.yuwie.com/nebulator_2000 best way to get a hold of me and get to know me if you wanna do it yourself, a new social networking website that pays its users follow the link below. don't be confused, the link is for my friend cause we live together and she's a good friend...if you join under her just go to her profile and you will see me on her top friends. I hope to be able to meet new people -Dani'el Link removed. No advertising. - davinci |
|
|
|
KawaiiLove Hey, Welcome to cB.I've never heard of yuwie..... Oct 5 2007, 12:57 PM
jammylise Damn yo, STOP f**kin' advertising and posting ... Oct 5 2007, 01:29 PM
Synesthesia Welcome to cB, I'm Cristy. Have fun here. :) Oct 5 2007, 02:05 PM
Moderator Hi there, Dani'el. I'm Jane. Nice to meet ... Oct 6 2007, 09:30 AM
ChadDevil hey and welcome to the forums Oct 8 2007, 07:49 PM![]() ![]() |