ELLO! |
ELLO! |
Oct 4 2007, 08:12 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 580,124 |
Hello!
I just joined here today. I've always liked the stuff on Createblog :) I've already uploaded one image. Go see it and make me happy? =D Ohh and I'm Anna by the way ^_^ Some more stuff about me -- Extremely weird, has tried to cook a flower earlier, loves Linkin Park to death and would like to send all the grabage on the earth to the effin moon <3 Incase you see my image, I DO NOT LIKE LINDSAY LOHAN. I just made that cuz I was really bored. K? Ohh and I'd appreciate if you go to my site (i'll luffel you forever if you do <3) www.freewebs.com/sorrowfulseptember It's not that great but I'm new to coding. Oh yeah I forgot to mention my undying love for blink 182 too XD Yes I tend to jabber on alot so before I put you all to sleep I'll say bye o_o BYEEE!! *goofy wave* <3 Anna |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 4 2007, 02:57 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
HI ANNA. WELCOME TO CB. STAY AWAY FROM THE OTHER ANNA (Kawaiilove) shes evil!!
|
|
|
|
sorrowfulseptember ELLO! Oct 4 2007, 08:12 AM
davinci Hey, welcome! :D Haha, how'd the flower tu... Oct 4 2007, 09:30 AM
Synesthesia Welcome to cB, Anna! I'm Cristy.
Lol, you... Oct 4 2007, 02:33 PM
KawaiiLove ^
conspiracy every where. Don't defame my ... Oct 4 2007, 03:06 PM
RogueVanity Hey Anna Welcome to CB!
I'm Jennifer
Wow... Oct 7 2007, 06:20 AM
mmhmichelle nice intro (:
I'm michelle btw.
I hope the fl... Oct 7 2007, 08:14 PM
karmakiller Lol, Hi Anna... Welcome to CB, my name is Dee. I... Oct 7 2007, 09:51 PM
ChadDevil hello and welcome to the forums i am chad Oct 8 2007, 06:24 PM![]() ![]() |