Log In · Register

 
ELLO!
sorrowfulseptemb...
post Oct 4 2007, 08:12 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 580,124



Hello!

I just joined here today. I've always liked the stuff on Createblog :) I've already uploaded one image. Go see it and make me happy? =D
Ohh and I'm Anna by the way ^_^
Some more stuff about me -- Extremely weird, has tried to cook a flower earlier, loves Linkin Park to death and would like to send all the grabage on the earth to the effin moon <3
Incase you see my image, I DO NOT LIKE LINDSAY LOHAN.
I just made that cuz I was really bored. K?
Ohh and I'd appreciate if you go to my site (i'll luffel you forever if you do <3) www.freewebs.com/sorrowfulseptember
It's not that great but I'm new to coding.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention my undying love for blink 182 too XD
Yes I tend to jabber on alot so before I put you all to sleep I'll say bye o_o
BYEEE!! *goofy wave*

<3
Anna
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*davinci*
post Oct 4 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #2





Guest






Hey, welcome! :D Haha, how'd the flower turn out? Yay for using the word "jabber". Be sure to read the forum rules and community guidelines so you don't get into trouble. See you around!
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: