Log In · Register

 
HELIO
*ECD & C0*
post Jun 29 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #1





Guest






I have just been wondering does anyone have Helio? its all over myspace and I have never seen anyone with one of the phones. Maybe it's just a western US thing I have no Idea.

So do you or anyone you know actually have Helio Mobile Service?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*IVIike*
post Sep 30 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #2





Guest






i just wish i could get it on AT&T
 

Posts in this topic
ECD & C0   HELIO   Jun 29 2006, 11:38 AM
incoherent   no   Jun 29 2006, 11:39 AM
ECD & C0   thanks for the feedback? haha anyone else   Jun 29 2006, 11:41 AM
marzipan   no   Jun 29 2006, 11:45 AM
ECD & C0   ok good im not the only one   Jun 29 2006, 11:50 AM
Kathleen   Actually I know one person. Odd. But just that one...   Jul 1 2006, 04:53 AM
airam   what is it?   Jul 1 2006, 11:42 AM
tainted_angel   ^Yeah, that's what I was wondering.   Jul 1 2006, 11:50 AM
BrokenDream   Nope. :\ Never heard of it.   Jul 1 2006, 02:22 PM
AngelicEyz00   I've heard about it. Apparently, lots of celeb...   Jul 1 2006, 03:57 PM
Arjuna Capulong   I've never even heard of it. Until now.   Jul 1 2006, 03:58 PM
annabel_x   I've never even heard of it..   Jul 1 2006, 08:14 PM
ECD & C0   thats weird its all over myspace and hardly anyone...   Aug 1 2006, 05:51 PM
smallsXalmighty   Shouln't this be in technology   Aug 1 2006, 05:52 PM
ECD & C0   maybe move it if you must   Aug 1 2006, 05:53 PM
Arjuna Capulong   ^x2 I was just about to say that, but you beat me ...   Aug 1 2006, 05:54 PM
ECD & C0   hello tech forum :]   Aug 1 2006, 05:56 PM
Shortiiex   i want one but it's way to overpricedd it...   Aug 9 2006, 08:49 PM
revoltaire   QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Aug 9 2006, 08:49 PM) i...   Jun 6 2007, 11:06 PM
Rachel   QUOTE(revoltaire @ Jun 6 2007, 09:06 PM) ...   Jun 9 2007, 02:29 AM
coldricesux426   I've seen it before, I think it's a pretty...   Aug 10 2006, 02:11 AM
No Fear   Did you know that Helio only has about 100 existin...   Aug 10 2006, 10:52 AM
ECD & C0   wow thats bad   Aug 10 2006, 07:53 PM
IVIike   yeah a lot of celebrities do have it i have been r...   Dec 25 2006, 01:34 PM
xoxo_koala_kisses_   Wow, I've never even heard of it.   Dec 25 2006, 01:36 PM
IVIike   http://www.helio.com/ the phones are really cool ...   Dec 25 2006, 01:46 PM
showstopper!   I've actually seen it. They are really nice. I...   Dec 26 2006, 12:33 AM
minioligo   Hehe I've seen a lot of advertisements for it....   Dec 26 2006, 12:42 AM
IVIike   the new ad is really cool. they have a new phone ...   Jun 5 2007, 08:38 AM
designingskills   I've used one before at some store. But i real...   Jun 5 2007, 03:40 PM
AddenLee   only thing western of me when Im in the US is Cali...   Jun 6 2007, 11:13 PM
moorepocket   i love to have a helio. But it only for sprint.   Jun 6 2007, 11:26 PM
cupcakex   It's been out for a while. About a year, actua...   Jun 7 2007, 02:42 AM
laxumaster8   no...but i REALLY want a helio ocean   Jun 7 2007, 06:41 PM
_cheekz_   i know lots of people with them,and i live in the ...   Jun 9 2007, 02:06 PM
laxumaster8   i really want the helio ocean...   Jun 15 2007, 07:08 AM
Dox   QUOTE(ECD & C0 @ Jun 29 2006, 12:38 P...   Jun 16 2007, 11:33 AM
IVIike   I agree the ocean looks amazing   Sep 30 2007, 12:55 AM
pandamonium   i played with one. they sell them anywhere. i was ...   Sep 30 2007, 02:50 AM
IVIike   i just wish i could get it on AT&T   Sep 30 2007, 08:51 PM
Gryffindore-Girl   I want the Ocean   Oct 5 2007, 04:53 PM
IVIike   Me Too!!!!   Oct 5 2007, 05:06 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: