My cB profile, simple as pie |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
My cB profile, simple as pie |
Sep 27 2007, 07:42 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
here, here, and here ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,301 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 206,103 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *davinci* |
Sep 28 2007, 05:53 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
LOVE it. I like simple. :P I'm not fond of the italics either because with a small text size, it's harder to read. Maybe make the grey a little darker? Everything else is great though. :)
|
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 09:29 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
here, here, and here ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,301 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 206,103 |
LOVE it. I like simple. :P I'm not fond of the italics either because with a small text size, it's harder to read. Maybe make the grey a little darker? Everything else is great though. :) Ok thanks for the input =]] ivike & tung- BTW: I don't have photoshop so I just used paint...sadness it's in my sister's laptop and I'm not able to use it =[ |
|
|
|
stolen My cB profile Sep 27 2007, 07:42 PM
Relentless It's really nice. Not a fan of the italic font... Sep 27 2007, 07:58 PM
stolen QUOTE(Relentless @ Sep 27 2007, 08:58 PM)... Sep 27 2007, 08:02 PM
supimateecup QUOTE(Relentless @ Sep 27 2007, 05:58 PM)... Sep 27 2007, 11:06 PM
tungmyBANANA Hey Aimee. I like your layout. Very nice. =} Sep 27 2007, 08:03 PM
IVIike I love it.. you did an awesome job Sep 28 2007, 09:03 PM![]() ![]() |