Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Trinity Wallpaper, Yeah, I had to show it off
awakeaftermidnig...
post Sep 28 2007, 03:40 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 552,336



hi... tongue.gif



my latest creation (and current desktop wallpaper)

EDIT... lol, helps if I use the right img code.





as always, click for fullsize. comments are loooove.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Jennifer
post Sep 29 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #2


<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,369
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 539,187



That's niceeee. I like where you placed the brushes/images, it seems to fit well in place.
She's adorable _smile.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: