Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

NIles & Daphne, Sincere Amore
awakeaftermidnig...
post Sep 29 2007, 07:43 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 552,336



I'm having far too much fun with this digital scrapbooking. I downloaded another kit, so I'll be able to do more variety... yayness!!




 
 
Start new topic
Replies
PINKLollyPOP
post Sep 29 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 790
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 541,232



^ yeah i would have to agree...
i do like the brushes that you use.
but it's really plain.
it just doesn't catch my eye.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: