hey im new, [: |
hey im new, [: |
Sep 28 2007, 06:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Sep 2007 Member No: 578,262 |
hiya everyone im betty [:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *SinfullySweet* |
Sep 29 2007, 10:13 AM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Hi Betty! Welcome to createblog.
I'm Angeline. Have fun :) |
|
|
|
GABSlover hey im new Sep 28 2007, 06:07 PM
1angel3 Hey I'm Naomi and welcome to cb and enjoy your... Sep 28 2007, 06:16 PM
Synesthesia Welcome, Betty. I'm Cristy. :]
I hope you have... Sep 28 2007, 06:22 PM
themarkster Betty! Hi! Sep 29 2007, 10:21 AM
PINKLollyPOP hello there.
my name is amber.
and if you need a f... Sep 29 2007, 01:48 PM
ChadDevil hi im chad an welcome Oct 7 2007, 09:46 PM
doiink IM THE ONLY BETTY ON CB, GET A NEW NAME!
jk... Oct 9 2007, 12:39 AM
kryogenix this site sucks so don't piss of the mods Oct 9 2007, 02:22 AM
Sandraaa Hi Betty. I'm Sandra (obviously). Welcome to t... Oct 9 2007, 08:55 AM
Insurmountable Welcome welcome, hope you like it around here and ... Oct 9 2007, 01:45 PM![]() ![]() |