Trinity Wallpaper, Yeah, I had to show it off |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Trinity Wallpaper, Yeah, I had to show it off |
Sep 28 2007, 03:40 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,336 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 28 2007, 03:13 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I am not afraid, I was born for this. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 805 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 565,063 |
IT'S SO CUTE, WHERE'D YOU GET THAT RIBBON BRUSH
AND THE PAPER CLIPS I LIKE IT! DID YOU MAKE THE BRUSHES.. |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 01:10 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,336 |
IT'S SO CUTE, WHERE'D YOU GET THAT RIBBON BRUSH AND THE PAPER CLIPS I LIKE IT! DID YOU MAKE THE BRUSHES.. I did not make them. they aren't actually brushes. I got them from here: http://shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp |
|
|
|
awakeaftermidnight Trinity Wallpaper Sep 28 2007, 03:40 AM
Delivered-From-Evil09 She is sooo adorable!
How did you make it ... Sep 28 2007, 03:07 PM
awakeaftermidnight QUOTE(Delivered-From-Evil09 @ Sep 2... Sep 29 2007, 01:09 AM
jammylise QUOTE(awakeaftermidnight @ Sep 29 2007, 02... Sep 29 2007, 10:24 PM
tungmyBANANA OMG. THAT IS SO CUTTEEE. I love it. =D Sep 28 2007, 04:19 PM
PINKLollyPOP she is a doll. :) Sep 28 2007, 05:23 PM
IVIike I love it it's so innocent Sep 28 2007, 09:05 PM
Relentless It looks really nice. I like, the kid is adorable. Sep 28 2007, 11:41 PM
RogueVanity That's niceeee. I like where you placed the br... Sep 29 2007, 07:09 PM![]() ![]() |