Kanye West blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Kanye West blend |
Sep 24 2007, 06:05 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
I was just experimenting. Tell me what you think.
I think it's a bit blurry and foggy looking. Kanye West I'm having trouble making my blends look clear. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 24 2007, 07:22 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
|
|
|
|
| *themarkster* |
Sep 24 2007, 11:28 PM
Post
#3
|
|
Guest |
I can't see the difference between the original image and your improved blend. But I really like it; it's unique and creative. Although the popping-out heads look very funny. |
|
|
|
Sep 27 2007, 04:52 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
I can't see the difference between the original image and your improved blend. But I really like it; it's unique and creative. Although the popping-out heads look very funny. Okay, I'm embarrassed No more floating heads and no more extreme blur. How do you make blends extra clear looking without the trouble of blur or sharpen? |
|
|
|
| *themarkster* |
Sep 27 2007, 10:23 PM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
Okay, I'm embarrassed No more floating heads and no more extreme blur. How do you make blends extra clear looking without the trouble of blur or sharpen? Or you can duplicate the layer (maybe add a 3.0 gaussian blur to it), put it on top of the original, and set the blend mode to Overlay or something. Then play with its opacity. |
|
|
|
Delivered-From-Evil09 Kanye West blend Sep 24 2007, 06:05 PM
Relentless It looks really nice, however on some parts does l... Sep 24 2007, 06:15 PM
doiink LOL the floating heads are kind of scary, but it... Sep 24 2007, 06:18 PM
Delivered-From-Evil09 Yeah, I was aware of that.
I chose to keep it the... Sep 24 2007, 06:22 PM
1angel3 Yes save all your art to png Sep 24 2007, 06:25 PM
Delivered-From-Evil09 Okay, I'll be sure to do that from now on.
Tha... Sep 24 2007, 06:28 PM
jammylise but, when sharpening, try using smartshapen or wha... Sep 24 2007, 07:23 PM
Fluid Nice =]
I love the colours. Sep 25 2007, 08:07 AM
natalieferrol WOW!
so flippin hot.
well done! Sep 25 2007, 07:30 PM
jammylise QUOTEOkay, I'm embarrassed I will try to do b... Sep 27 2007, 06:44 PM
IVIike I'm getting a bit annoyed with him... but i ag... Sep 28 2007, 09:08 PM
xblast196 whenever my pictures turn out blurry, it's usu... Sep 29 2007, 08:12 AM
Delivered-From-Evil09 Okay, thanx everyone Sep 29 2007, 02:15 PM![]() ![]() |