Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

My cB profile, simple as pie
AimeeLynn
post Sep 27 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #1


here, here, and here
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,301
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 206,103



http://stolen.createblog.com/

Yeah... I'm a very simple person I guess. _unsure.gif
What do you think?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Tung
post Sep 27 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #2


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



Hey Aimee. I like your layout. Very nice. =}
 

Posts in this topic
stolen   My cB profile   Sep 27 2007, 07:42 PM
Relentless   It's really nice. Not a fan of the italic font...   Sep 27 2007, 07:58 PM
stolen   QUOTE(Relentless @ Sep 27 2007, 08:58 PM)...   Sep 27 2007, 08:02 PM
supimateecup   QUOTE(Relentless @ Sep 27 2007, 05:58 PM)...   Sep 27 2007, 11:06 PM
tungmyBANANA   Hey Aimee. I like your layout. Very nice. =}   Sep 27 2007, 08:03 PM
davinci   LOVE it. I like simple. :P I'm not fond of the...   Sep 28 2007, 05:53 PM
stolen   QUOTE(davinci @ Sep 28 2007, 06:53 PM) LO...   Sep 29 2007, 09:29 PM
IVIike   I love it.. you did an awesome job   Sep 28 2007, 09:03 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: