Kanye West blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Kanye West blend |
Sep 24 2007, 06:05 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
I was just experimenting. Tell me what you think.
I think it's a bit blurry and foggy looking. Kanye West I'm having trouble making my blends look clear. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 27 2007, 06:44 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I am not afraid, I was born for this. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 805 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 565,063 |
QUOTE Okay, I'm embarrassed I will try to do better though. No more floating heads and no more extreme blur. How do you make blends extra clear looking without the trouble of blur or sharpen? by sharpening the image using smart sharpen in PS |
|
|
|
Delivered-From-Evil09 Kanye West blend Sep 24 2007, 06:05 PM
Relentless It looks really nice, however on some parts does l... Sep 24 2007, 06:15 PM
doiink LOL the floating heads are kind of scary, but it... Sep 24 2007, 06:18 PM
Delivered-From-Evil09 Yeah, I was aware of that.
I chose to keep it the... Sep 24 2007, 06:22 PM
1angel3 Yes save all your art to png Sep 24 2007, 06:25 PM
Delivered-From-Evil09 Okay, I'll be sure to do that from now on.
Tha... Sep 24 2007, 06:28 PM
Delivered-From-Evil09 I'm so slow. It's much clearer now.
Impro... Sep 24 2007, 07:22 PM
themarkster QUOTE(Delivered-From-Evil09 @ Sep 2... Sep 24 2007, 11:28 PM
Delivered-From-Evil09 QUOTE(themarkster @ Sep 25 2007, 12:28 AM... Sep 27 2007, 04:52 PM
themarkster QUOTE(Delivered-From-Evil09 @ Sep 2... Sep 27 2007, 10:23 PM
jammylise but, when sharpening, try using smartshapen or wha... Sep 24 2007, 07:23 PM
Fluid Nice =]
I love the colours. Sep 25 2007, 08:07 AM
natalieferrol WOW!
so flippin hot.
well done! Sep 25 2007, 07:30 PM
IVIike I'm getting a bit annoyed with him... but i ag... Sep 28 2007, 09:08 PM
xblast196 whenever my pictures turn out blurry, it's usu... Sep 29 2007, 08:12 AM
Delivered-From-Evil09 Okay, thanx everyone Sep 29 2007, 02:15 PM![]() ![]() |