Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Kanye West blend
iinstantGLAM
post Sep 24 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #1


What2Say?
**

Group: Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 555,338



I was just experimenting. Tell me what you think.

I think it's a bit blurry and foggy looking.


Kanye West

I'm having trouble making my blends look clear.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
iinstantGLAM
post Sep 24 2007, 06:22 PM
Post #2


What2Say?
**

Group: Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 555,338



Yeah, I was aware of that.
I chose to keep it there to look "unique" I guess.
I know that won't happen again though! :)
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: