Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Kanye West blend
iinstantGLAM
post Sep 24 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #1


What2Say?
**

Group: Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 555,338



I was just experimenting. Tell me what you think.

I think it's a bit blurry and foggy looking.


Kanye West

I'm having trouble making my blends look clear.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Relentless
post Sep 24 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #2


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



It looks really nice, however on some parts does look blurry. Try sharpening after you colorized it? Also, it could be the format? Is it Maximize .JPG? Try making it a .png file.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: