PSP games, what are your faves? |
PSP games, what are your faves? |
Sep 20 2007, 02:14 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
‹(. .)› ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,367 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 20,089 |
my current favorites are monster hunter freedom 2 and puzzle quest.
mhf2 is just an awesome sequel, and i'm impressed with what they changed from the first, especially all the new conveniences (like the item box in the farm and guild, and an actual pause option). i'm aware that puzzle quest has many glitches, which kinda pisses me off, 'cause they're pretty major, but it's still a highly addictive game. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 20 2007, 11:50 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() PHIL ˝ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,663 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 6,982 |
I'm playing Final Fantasy 7 - Crisis Core right now and it's my favorite so far. The graphics on this are real good, it could pass for a ps2 game. I'm still waiting for Castlevania : Dracula X Chronicles.
|
|
|
|
synkro PSP games Sep 20 2007, 02:14 PM
Just_Dream Lumines - I own both. Practically the only game I ... Sep 26 2007, 04:23 AM
synkro ^ i played that so much i would start seeing them ... Sep 26 2007, 11:24 PM
cupcakex Loco Roco. No doubt about it. Oct 8 2007, 01:22 AM![]() ![]() |