What's the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR OUTFIT??, what is!?!?!!....shoes?...top??..pants??... |
What's the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR OUTFIT??, what is!?!?!!....shoes?...top??..pants??... |
Aug 30 2007, 10:43 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() na-nancy ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 212 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,179 |
welll...for ME?????
I HAVE ALOT... BUT.. SHOES.....i think are the MOST IMPORTANT... because.i can wear a big boxy hoodie and jeans... with scrubby lookin hair... and a CUTE SHOE pulls it all OFF!!! yeaps..... what about you girls and guys!?!?!?!? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 31 2007, 08:00 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() ALLISON ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 3,372 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 310,259 |
shoes and probably top
mostly people look at the upper body most of the time |
|
|
|
na-nancy What's the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR OUTFIT?? Aug 30 2007, 10:43 PM
tungtwista It has to be what undies you wear. Thats the most ... Aug 30 2007, 10:47 PM
xxpimpjuice1227x shoes, because it the certain color im wearing tha... Aug 31 2007, 01:12 AM
whatyouneed i match my t shirt to match the car i'm drivin... Aug 31 2007, 01:24 AM
gigiopolis Top. Usually I end up putting on the same pairs of... Aug 31 2007, 04:02 PM
Girthy i like matching my bra and undies with the outfit ... Aug 31 2007, 05:37 PM
jue Probably the top. Maybe the pants. I don't rea... Aug 31 2007, 08:03 PM
doiink shoeeeeeeeeees Aug 31 2007, 08:49 PM
revoltaire eh. i like my outfits to actually fit so people su... Sep 1 2007, 11:58 AM
Lolitakitty I usually consider the shirt the base of the outfi... Sep 1 2007, 12:24 PM
Teesa QUOTE(Lolitakitty @ Sep 1 2007, 01:24 PM)... Mar 8 2008, 05:36 PM
KawaiiLove ^ Same Here. I would say the shirt. I practically ... Sep 1 2007, 12:46 PM
Michelle The top. Sep 1 2007, 06:24 PM
sweetest-emotion the accessories! definitely! they pull off... Sep 1 2007, 08:10 PM
joshpowell Bottoms.
Jeans/shorts.
For me anyway.
Usually m... Sep 2 2007, 12:40 PM
HakunaMatata Shoes can definitely give an outfit edge, but I... Sep 2 2007, 02:11 PM
XxSugarKisses-TeddyHugsxX Shoes. Sep 12 2007, 03:24 PM
Just_Dream For me, it has to be both shoes and pants (or skir... Sep 15 2007, 07:47 PM
RogueVanity I'd say the top. Most of the time it's wha... Sep 15 2007, 08:10 PM
tininja TOP! Then the bottom. I usually just wear a te... Sep 16 2007, 02:06 PM
moorepocket the top. Everyone notice it. Sep 26 2007, 11:12 PM
misoshiru everything in my outfit is important. it's wh... Sep 27 2007, 04:26 PM
Relentless I would say my shirt then it goes to my jeans/plai... Sep 27 2007, 06:34 PM
shirleyay tops :]
because most people notice that first. Sep 27 2007, 06:40 PM
misoshiru people may notice tops first, but just as long as ... Sep 27 2007, 07:30 PM
heyohereiam Shoes are pretty important, but I'm all make-u... Oct 15 2007, 04:02 PM
TheWinterBones Shoes are the most important part of the outfit. T... Feb 15 2008, 01:22 AM
yrrnotelekktric QUOTE(TheWinterBones @ Feb 14 2008, 10:22... Feb 25 2008, 02:00 AM
misoshiru actually...i thought about it some more and the wh... Feb 15 2008, 12:35 PM
xCutUpAngelxxx Accesories, for the win! :]
Cute shoes, jewel... Feb 15 2008, 01:17 PM
moorepocket shirt and shoes. Feb 15 2008, 10:18 PM
technics Mainly the shirt. Since I wear shoes that match wi... Feb 18 2008, 01:25 AM
MissHygienic SHOES! They make or break an outfit. Feb 18 2008, 01:27 AM
DoubleJ QUOTE(MissHygienic @ Feb 18 2008, 01:27 A... Feb 18 2008, 02:20 AM
Note Hats are probably the most noticeable if it's ... Feb 18 2008, 02:17 AM
Heathasm i concentrate more on my tops Feb 18 2008, 02:36 AM
superficial To me, the most important part of the outfit is de... Feb 18 2008, 01:58 PM
RealTalk QUOTETo me, the most important part of the outfit ... Feb 22 2008, 10:56 PM
lilnatcat Top coz its always the 1st thing ppl notice~
Bott... Feb 25 2008, 01:41 AM
agiri Definitely the shoes.
You ruin a completely put to... Feb 25 2008, 01:50 AM
stephinika I'd say just how the entire fits together as a... Feb 27 2008, 02:00 PM
melodyus i would say the shirt or the bottoms...
u look up ... Feb 27 2008, 06:37 PM
andrewexd I usually wears jeans and a tee so I would say Jea... Feb 28 2008, 08:36 PM
superstitious I so know that I'm alone in this, but comfort ... Feb 28 2008, 08:49 PM
danceeNAKED accessories, hair & makeup. mmhmm. Mar 8 2008, 05:40 PM
aaayotiffany i think its shoes. i love my shoes.
my boyfriend h... Mar 8 2008, 06:25 PM
-lana Top, definitely.
And then, probably pants. :) Mar 8 2008, 09:51 PM
stolen top since that is the first thing you would see. Mar 8 2008, 10:26 PM![]() ![]() |