Log In · Register

 
decisions, decisions, domain name!
preference?
sdf
electric-fusion [ 11 ] ** [64.71%]
sunrise-verge [ 3 ] ** [17.65%]
dismantle-this [ 3 ] ** [17.65%]
Total Votes: 17
  
michellerrific
post Aug 8 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #1


vivacity
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,183
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 495,247



yay, i'm finally going to register my own domain sometime soon. hopefully i'm able to keep up with it, i can hardly keep up with my hosted sites...but this might be different.

anyway, i have the following name options,
lovestoned-x
electric-fusion
sunrise-verge
dismantle-this

all are going to end in .net
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
michellerrific
post Aug 8 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #2


vivacity
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,183
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 495,247



^ I really like one-worded domains, but they're all taken by those domain grabbers who just want you to get it from them. I haven't found a single available one word name.
 
lovescream
post Aug 8 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #3


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



QUOTE(Autobahn @ Aug 8 2007, 12:47 PM) *
^ I really like one-worded domains, but they're all taken by those domain grabbers who just want you to get it from them. I haven't found a single available one word name.

laugh.gif same, which is why I tried very hard and registered my name ASAP after I found out it was available. But hmm, hyphens in name bug me as well, but electric-fusion sounds hot. shifty.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: