Showing comments in div layout, Help ? |
Showing comments in div layout, Help ? |
Aug 7 2007, 04:31 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 557,570 |
I need help with showing comments in div layout
I recently changed my layout to a new div layout and i want my comments to show on the layout.. Do any of you know a code ??? I have a comment box so ppl can leave me a comment but i want the comments to show on my div :D with friends pics and comments? HELP |
|
|
|
msstenq that script wont work Aug 7 2007, 09:36 AM
xgivemethecityx well, do you have a spot for you comments to go si... Aug 7 2007, 03:08 PM
lbroskee did u make sure u used both codes? Aug 7 2007, 04:10 PM![]() ![]() |