Log In · Register

 
I smell Trish's Verrrgina!
What does Trish's vagina smell like?
What does Trish's vagina smell like?
Dirty Laundry. [ 1 ] ** [8.33%]
Raw Fish. [ 3 ] ** [25.00%]
Cup Of Noodles. Oriental Flavor, baby. [ 3 ] ** [25.00%]
Donkey Turd. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
20,000 U.S. Soldiers. [ 5 ] ** [41.67%]
Total Votes: 23
  
TheSilenceInDict...
post Aug 1 2007, 02:54 AM
Post #1


Will write poetry for sex!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,110
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 600



You're right, I don't need to judge.
We have the U.S. army judging your wonderful "ping-pong performance".
Also, I've heard that your nickname on the base is "Saigon cum dumpster". XD

Eager to see those poll results.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*tripvertigo*
post Aug 1 2007, 03:00 AM
Post #2





Guest






Can't we just keep this open to let members openly insult people? (as long as they arent serious?)
 
ArChAn9eL
post Aug 1 2007, 03:02 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 525
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,107



QUOTE(tripvertigo @ Aug 1 2007, 01:00 AM) *
Can't we just keep this open to let members openly insult people? (as long as they arent serious?)

That'd be awesome fun. Just look at how many people start frequenting the forums. Wayyyyyy more activity than some weird "Post What You're Thinking Now" topic would ever generate.

--forgot to add...Power to the Fight Club!
 

Posts in this topic
MasteRxKiD   I smell Trish's Verrrgina!   Aug 1 2007, 02:54 AM
tripvertigo   You seemed to like it during our 4 minute threesom...   Aug 1 2007, 02:55 AM
xKatt   A dead baby.   Aug 1 2007, 02:55 AM
salcha4u   DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN   Aug 1 2007, 02:56 AM
MasteRxKiD   xKatt, a nice tidbit: Trish's vagina houses e...   Aug 1 2007, 02:56 AM
xKatt   QUOTE(MasteRxKiD @ Aug 1 2007, 02:56 AM) ...   Aug 1 2007, 02:58 AM
perfezione   I wish there was a 1,000,000 US SOLDIERS option :(   Aug 1 2007, 02:57 AM
MasteRxKiD   By the end of tonight, not only will that option b...   Aug 1 2007, 02:58 AM
ArChAn9eL   Power to Fight Club!   Aug 1 2007, 02:58 AM
tripvertigo   Can't we just keep this open to let members op...   Aug 1 2007, 03:00 AM
ArChAn9eL   QUOTE(tripvertigo @ Aug 1 2007, 01:00 AM)...   Aug 1 2007, 03:02 AM
tripvertigo   ERRR, I meant the other topic.   Aug 1 2007, 03:00 AM
MasteRxKiD   If you want to see impressive, check this out: Tr...   Aug 1 2007, 03:01 AM
dispn0ygonekrazy   hahahahahahaha dang   Aug 1 2007, 03:02 AM
tripvertigo   REEL IT IN. LOL. THIS IS GOING TOO FAR.   Aug 1 2007, 03:02 AM
MasteRxKiD   As much fun as this was, I (and Kathleen) have to ...   Aug 1 2007, 03:04 AM
tripvertigo   Yeah I was waiting for elba to get on already, but...   Aug 1 2007, 03:12 AM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: