right clicking |
right clicking |
Feb 5 2006, 06:54 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 40 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 181,484 |
I make a lot of graphics for my page and I really hate it when people take them and claim them as their own. I was wondering if there is a way to disable right clicking on myspace pages? Chyeah, thanks. =]
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 16 2007, 02:21 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Live long and prosper. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 10,142 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 514,926 |
^ &Checking the source.
But it's safer than just leaving them out in the open |
|
|
|
| *SinfullySweet* |
Jul 16 2007, 02:40 PM
Post
#3
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
dork__head right clicking Feb 5 2006, 06:54 PM
toyo loco Myspace doesn't allow javascript.
http://www.... Feb 5 2006, 07:59 PM
SinfullySweet Those are really good alternatives, but note, ther... Jul 16 2007, 02:08 PM![]() ![]() |