Log In · Register

 
Harry and Ron's friend that is a girl
*kryogenix*
post Jul 11 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #1





Guest






Do you like to push those things on top of the soda lids at fast food joints?

This post has been edited by kryogenix: Jul 11 2007, 12:42 PM
Reason for edit: title edited
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Rachel
post Jul 12 2007, 02:17 AM
Post #2


i've never wanted anything rationale.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,449
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 19,045



I do if I go through the drive through or take things home and there are multiple drinks.
 

Posts in this topic
kryogenix   Harry and Ron's friend that is a girl   Jul 11 2007, 12:23 PM
superstitious   Stop with the spoilers. Do not create topics with...   Jul 11 2007, 12:32 PM
breakingdawn   Yeah, I do.   Jul 11 2007, 01:55 PM
share-bear   Yeah, I find them fun to push down.   Jul 11 2007, 01:57 PM
Jeng   At work, i push them down if I'm presenting in...   Jul 11 2007, 02:35 PM
Beunique   yea i like to do it too. its fun but then when it ...   Jul 11 2007, 04:11 PM
XxSugarKisses-TeddyHugsxX   Yup usually.   Jul 11 2007, 04:25 PM
Detective   Yes, i do.   Jul 11 2007, 04:26 PM
Sandraaa   I do. Poor Harry Potter fans.   Jul 11 2007, 04:31 PM
karmakiller   I don't really go to fast food places. But wh...   Jul 11 2007, 04:40 PM
xhidethedetails   I always do that out of boredom.   Jul 11 2007, 05:34 PM
stephinika   Haha, I used to allll the time as a kid actually. ...   Jul 12 2007, 12:58 AM
sugar_street   Yeah. I do. Why are they actually there?   Jul 12 2007, 02:08 AM
Rachel   I do if I go through the drive through or take thi...   Jul 12 2007, 02:17 AM
Synesthesia   I used to push down every single one when I was li...   Jul 12 2007, 08:03 PM
Moderator   I remember pushing them all down and then removing...   Jul 12 2007, 09:23 PM
1angel3   Yeah I do, just to tell which drink is mine from o...   Jul 12 2007, 09:58 PM
voguelove   yes, i do. i push them all down.   Jul 12 2007, 10:04 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: