Log In · Register

 
Share Your Latest Graphic/Skill
TiffanyFactorial
post Jul 7 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #1


We're Over 9,000!!!1!
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 307
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 352,435



Since there are so many helpful tutorials out there, I want to see what you guys have learned or see your results from the tutorial you used because some of you old members remember when createblog made all the tutorials like a forum so that you could reply to them & show off your results but then they took that away for a reason I'm still uncertain of but now you can show it off!

Well it doesn't have to be from here just show off any new skill. :]




I learned all of this from Madame C (Carrie) or you can just simply click here.

Oh then I have this one banner that looks almost identical to this tutorial I followed through online but the thing is I can't seem to find or remember the site since I changed computers so the history isn't on my new computer but here it is, I'm sure you can google the tutorial, that's how I found it, in fact.



So let's see yoursss!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Relentless
post Jul 9 2007, 01:37 AM
Post #2


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



Wow. I really love that Jude Law banner. It looks awesome and great choice of pictures. Yeah it is from Hybrid-Genesis.

I also love Ryan's banner. I never noe what to add in banners. lol.

My latest graphic is the banner in my CB profile.
Out of all the times I've been doing this, I realized that default brushes works really great and can do many things.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: