Log In · Register

 
Can anyone Help Me?, Making A Layout[[DIV]]
JaiBearJealousy
post Jul 8 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 543,217



[font="Verdana"][/font][size="3"][/size][color="#00FF00"][/color]Hii Everyone

I am new to this

I know how to make the basic layout for a myspace page

But I have yet to learn how to make a DIV one

Is it possible for someone to make me a cool looking DIV

using a picture of me

If I give it to them?

I would love you forever^^
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
micron
post Jul 8 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #2


cb's #1 fan! =)
******

Group: Advisor
Posts: 2,342
Joined: Nov 2003
Member No: 1



hi welcome to cb. im going to move this to the myspace forum. since we removed the request forums, youre best bet is to ask a createblog designer by commenting on his/her profile.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: