Share Your Latest Graphic/Skill |
Share Your Latest Graphic/Skill |
Jul 7 2007, 07:57 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
We're Over 9,000!!!1! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 307 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 352,435 |
Since there are so many helpful tutorials out there, I want to see what you guys have learned or see your results from the tutorial you used because some of you old members remember when createblog made all the tutorials like a forum so that you could reply to them & show off your results but then they took that away for a reason I'm still uncertain of but now you can show it off!
Well it doesn't have to be from here just show off any new skill. :] ![]() ![]() I learned all of this from Madame C (Carrie) or you can just simply click here. Oh then I have this one banner that looks almost identical to this tutorial I followed through online but the thing is I can't seem to find or remember the site since I changed computers so the history isn't on my new computer but here it is, I'm sure you can google the tutorial, that's how I found it, in fact. ![]() So let's see yoursss! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 8 2007, 04:31 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
i'm almost positive that it's from hybrid genesis.
i have no new work to show right now =( actually, i do, but its the header for my site (THAT I WORKED ON FOR LIKE 2 DAYS ON AND OFF) and im sososososos proud of it but i dont wanna show it yet. |
|
|
|
TiffRomance Share Your Latest Graphic/Skill Jul 7 2007, 07:57 PM
SinfullySweet This should be moved to showcase booth?
Heres one... Jul 7 2007, 09:47 PM
moorepocket i love your jude law. Very thia.
I tried to use t... Jul 7 2007, 09:48 PM
TiffRomance QUOTE(moorepocket @ Jul 7 2007, 07:48 PM)... Jul 8 2007, 02:29 AM
krynlauren Not the best, but I enjoy it. What do you think? Jul 7 2007, 09:54 PM
moorepocket i saw that tutorial somewhere on the internet. I f... Jul 7 2007, 09:56 PM
TiffRomance thankss that helps. haha i'm pretty sure we wa... Jul 8 2007, 05:22 PM
Relentless Wow. I really love that Jude Law banner. It looks ... Jul 9 2007, 01:37 AM
TiffRomance oohhh seriously! i love default brushes someti... Jul 9 2007, 01:44 AM
supimateecup just learned how to blend images:
I like R... Jul 9 2007, 02:31 AM
moorepocket hybrid-genesis.net inspired me to create fan-art. ... Jul 9 2007, 09:00 AM
superstitious I can't post anything from here (since the maj... Jul 9 2007, 09:50 AM![]() ![]() |