Can someone help..., with editting this pic |
Can someone help..., with editting this pic |
Jul 7 2007, 11:48 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Emily?? ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 66 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 528,286 |
i need to edit a pic of my little cousin.
i tried but i didnt come out as i wanted it to. an anyone do it for meor help. please. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 8 2007, 12:05 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
It has to much read? You mean red?
|
|
|
|
727e Can someone help... Jul 7 2007, 11:48 PM
727e heres the original::
http://i16.tinypic.com/6fkf14... Jul 7 2007, 11:55 PM
727e anyone?? Jul 7 2007, 11:56 PM
Alvin What are trying edit exactly? Jul 7 2007, 11:59 PM
727e on the original the picture has too much read.
im ... Jul 8 2007, 12:02 AM
727e sorry red Jul 8 2007, 12:05 AM
Alvin I think you did well changing the redness of it. I... Jul 8 2007, 12:07 AM
727e thank you i might use it if nobody responds. Jul 8 2007, 12:09 AM
Alvin I think you should use it! Jul 8 2007, 12:26 AM
gigiopolis Do you want it to look more natural? I still think... Jul 8 2007, 01:47 AM
SinfullySweet Yeah, I think its still kinda orangy/red Jul 8 2007, 01:51 AM
gigiopolis Okay, I edited it. The original picture's qual... Jul 8 2007, 02:27 AM
727e Thank i will use it.
there is some blue lines but ... Jul 8 2007, 04:47 PM
727e anyone else?? Jul 8 2007, 04:58 PM
727e btw how did you do that Jul 8 2007, 05:17 PM
SinfullySweet There are a million ways. Photoshop. PSP. Image... Jul 8 2007, 05:23 PM
Alvin I think Gigi used Photoshop for that. Jul 8 2007, 06:29 PM
727e yea but how in photoshop?
i have been trying but i... Jul 8 2007, 06:36 PM
gigiopolis Oh it's a lot of fiddling with Colour Balance ... Jul 9 2007, 09:34 PM
727e oh ok thank you.
The blue lines are ok.
thank. Jul 9 2007, 10:11 PM![]() ![]() |