Log In · Register

 
Hey, can I get an opinion?, I need help chosing a background image.
CrotchetTheLeper
post Jul 6 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #1


Farewell, Hello. I'm Colleen.
****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 222
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 539,346



I just finished two possible background images for this div overlay I'm making...
It's a Strokes themed layout, and these are the two images I cant decide between:

Image # 1

Image # 2

So yeah, I was wondering if you guys had any input, criticisms, or if you could just tell me which one you like better. _smile.gif

Merci!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
CrotchetTheLeper
post Jul 6 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #2


Farewell, Hello. I'm Colleen.
****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 222
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 539,346



Yeah... I was thinking of using the second one, mainly because It gives me a little more flexibility with the color scheme.

But at the same time, I feel like the first one is a better image in general...

Eh, who knows. Maybe I'll make two seperate layouts for each of them, haha.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: