Log In · Register

 
does anyone know how this guy made his top 8?
azianhenry
post Jul 6 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 542,094



does anyone know how this guy made his top 8?

www.myspace.com/aziansean

if you know, could you please give me some directions? and I mean exactly like his, with the thick black border between each profile too, and the names under the pictures.

thanks in advance.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
azianhenry
post Jul 6 2007, 04:33 PM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 542,094



umm, maestro, there's no border in your script, do you know how to add the borders? and can you teach me how to put text in the pictures using photoshop? I tried using MS paint but it came out with a white background, I wanna know how I can put text and have the background with it
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: