Log In · Register

 
does anyone know how this guy made his top 8?
azianhenry
post Jul 6 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 542,094



does anyone know how this guy made his top 8?

www.myspace.com/aziansean

if you know, could you please give me some directions? and I mean exactly like his, with the thick black border between each profile too, and the names under the pictures.

thanks in advance.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
YourSuperior
post Jul 6 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #2


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



I don't know for sure what he actually did. But I'm sure you could just cut the face portion out, and resize it to 105x170.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: