Log In · Register

 
does anyone know how this guy made his top 8?
azianhenry
post Jul 6 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 542,094



does anyone know how this guy made his top 8?

www.myspace.com/aziansean

if you know, could you please give me some directions? and I mean exactly like his, with the thick black border between each profile too, and the names under the pictures.

thanks in advance.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
azianhenry
post Jul 6 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 542,094



yeah.. I was thinking of resizing the WHOLE picture, but I noticed that he cut a portion of the picture out.. do you know if he just cut a portion of the picture (the face) and resized it to 105x170?
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: