does anyone know how this guy made his top 8? |
does anyone know how this guy made his top 8? |
Jul 6 2007, 01:35 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 21 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 542,094 |
does anyone know how this guy made his top 8?
www.myspace.com/aziansean if you know, could you please give me some directions? and I mean exactly like his, with the thick black border between each profile too, and the names under the pictures. thanks in advance. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 6 2007, 02:00 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
Yes, those are the html codes for the tables that he used. You can just take one of their pictures, and resize it to that size. You can do it in Photoshop, or go to Luna Pic.
|
|
|
|
azianhenry does anyone know how this guy made his top 8? Jul 6 2007, 01:35 PM
Maestro That's easy. He took his friends' display ... Jul 6 2007, 01:52 PM
azianhenry thanks Maestro, the HTML you gave me is for the ta... Jul 6 2007, 01:58 PM
azianhenry yeah.. I was thinking of resizing the WHOLE pictur... Jul 6 2007, 02:05 PM
Maestro I don't know for sure what he actually did. Bu... Jul 6 2007, 02:07 PM
azianhenry okay, last question lolz.. I don't mean to be ... Jul 6 2007, 02:10 PM
Maestro I don't know what font it is. It looks sort of... Jul 6 2007, 02:25 PM
azianhenry umm, maestro, there's no border in your script... Jul 6 2007, 04:33 PM
Maestro In the html codes, look for the attribute on each ... Jul 6 2007, 08:56 PM![]() ![]() |