does anyone know how this guy made his top 8? |
does anyone know how this guy made his top 8? |
Jul 6 2007, 01:35 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 21 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 542,094 |
does anyone know how this guy made his top 8?
www.myspace.com/aziansean if you know, could you please give me some directions? and I mean exactly like his, with the thick black border between each profile too, and the names under the pictures. thanks in advance. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 6 2007, 01:58 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 21 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 542,094 |
thanks Maestro, the HTML you gave me is for the table he used?.. even with the borders? And do you know how I can cut a portion of my friend's display pictures and make them (105x170)? thanks in advance.
|
|
|
|
azianhenry does anyone know how this guy made his top 8? Jul 6 2007, 01:35 PM
Maestro That's easy. He took his friends' display ... Jul 6 2007, 01:52 PM
Maestro Yes, those are the html codes for the tables that ... Jul 6 2007, 02:00 PM
azianhenry yeah.. I was thinking of resizing the WHOLE pictur... Jul 6 2007, 02:05 PM
Maestro I don't know for sure what he actually did. Bu... Jul 6 2007, 02:07 PM
azianhenry okay, last question lolz.. I don't mean to be ... Jul 6 2007, 02:10 PM
Maestro I don't know what font it is. It looks sort of... Jul 6 2007, 02:25 PM
azianhenry umm, maestro, there's no border in your script... Jul 6 2007, 04:33 PM
Maestro In the html codes, look for the attribute on each ... Jul 6 2007, 08:56 PM![]() ![]() |