Err PS text |
Err PS text |
Jun 30 2007, 01:10 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
Okay, sometimes when I do icons (100x100), and when I want to have text. I type in and it comes out UBERLY small. Impossible to see it. But when I have like other images and add text, the text is normal.
Does anyone know why it occurs? I'm having a problem with it. =/ |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 30 2007, 01:18 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
Yeah I did. Even I tried 72 font size and it comes out REALLY small.
Yes, I believe it's standard size view since the font size works with other images but not the 100x100 icons... Gah EDIT// Hmm, since it keeps occuring, I just transferred the icon to an image where the text is normal and cropped it. HAH. lolz. xD I guess this can be closed? Unless someone knows the solution for future reference. |
|
|
|
Relentless Err PS text Jun 30 2007, 01:10 AM
Maestro Do you have it set to standard sized view? Jun 30 2007, 01:14 AM
twilightsamurai This might sound stupid, but check the font size? ... Jun 30 2007, 01:15 AM![]() ![]() |