Log In · Register

 
Err PS text
Relentless
post Jun 30 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #1


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



Okay, sometimes when I do icons (100x100), and when I want to have text. I type in and it comes out UBERLY small. Impossible to see it. But when I have like other images and add text, the text is normal.

Does anyone know why it occurs? I'm having a problem with it. =/
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
lovescream
post Jun 30 2007, 01:15 AM
Post #2


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



This might sound stupid, but check the font size? XD Or resolution (I think that's what you call it?)?
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: