Brush |
Brush |
Jun 29 2007, 05:01 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 181 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 521,875 |
this is a stupid question but how do u change the brush color?
everytime i use the brush its white how do i change the color |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 29 2007, 06:14 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,918 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,522 |
You probably haven't got your swatches (color palette) showing.
Go to Windows --> Swatches and make sure it's viewable. I've taken a screenshot of what should pop up. (Circled in RED) [img=http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1156/helpxl6.th.jpg] Simply use your mouse to select the desired color when your brushes tool is out. (Or use the eyedropper tool which I also highly recommend) Lawlz, you can see my next layout I'm working on in that screeny XD |
|
|
|
daisy tan Brush Jun 29 2007, 05:01 PM
twilightsamurai on the colour palette? the foreground colour will ... Jun 29 2007, 05:42 PM
daisy tan i do that but it wont work
Click Jun 29 2007, 07:10 PM
S-Majere I see your problem. You haven't got the proper... Jun 30 2007, 01:49 AM
daisy tan thanks so much i'm suck at ps Jun 30 2007, 07:26 PM
S-Majere You're welcome; and don't worry about it. ... Jul 1 2007, 02:17 AM![]() ![]() |