Log In · Register

 
I want to hide everything except..., hiding
missholly
post Jun 17 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 535,848



I want to hide everything except my profile picture, headline, and the contents of my about me.
Can someone help me?
P.s.I don't mind the "online now" and all that jazz, it can stay.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
missholly
post Jun 18 2007, 01:42 AM
Post #2


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 535,848



Thanks so much.
 
Big_Bad
post Jun 29 2007, 09:37 AM
Post #3


Oh..
***

Group: Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 516,967



QUOTE(missholly @ Jun 18 2007, 01:42 AM) *
Thanks so much.


How did your space look like after you did what he said?

Can you post a screenshot or something please?
Thanks.
 

Posts in this topic
missholly   I want to hide everything except...   Jun 17 2007, 09:06 PM
freeflow   Interests - Take all codes and text out to hide. ...   Jun 18 2007, 12:20 AM
missholly   Thanks so much.   Jun 18 2007, 01:42 AM
Big_Bad   QUOTE(missholly @ Jun 18 2007, 01:42 AM) ...   Jun 29 2007, 09:37 AM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: