adobe flash tutorials |
adobe flash tutorials |
Jun 27 2007, 11:00 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,761 |
does anyone know of anywhere I can get some tutorials for adobe flash. I do not know how to use it at all and would like to learn. Thanks.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 28 2007, 05:22 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Oh.. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 85 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,967 |
does anyone know of anywhere I can get some tutorials for adobe flash. I do not know how to use it at all and would like to learn. Thanks. I would like to learn about Adobe Flash too, i've tryed my hand at it but seems complicated to me xD.. If you get any replys that help message me please Thanks. |
|
|
|
justme1224 adobe flash tutorials Jun 27 2007, 11:00 PM
_cheekz_ cB doest have any adobe flash tutorials at the tim... Jun 27 2007, 11:07 PM
Maestro QUOTE(_cheekz_ @ Jun 27 2007, 11:07 PM) w... Jun 27 2007, 11:09 PM
0nadia0 Flash is complicated, but it's not that bad on... Jul 9 2007, 01:38 AM![]() ![]() |