Hello everyone!, another newbie |
Hello everyone!, another newbie |
Jun 28 2007, 02:46 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 539,167 |
I just subscribed yesterday here and i have created a blog. I hope you will enjoy it, but I am just a beginner for now so you cannot see much on it yet. I will also put a story on it and hope you will enjoy reading it.
|
|
|
|
laxumaster8 hey...welcome to CB...see ya around the boards...l... Jun 28 2007, 03:37 PM
shirleyay hi, i'm shirley.
have a nice time here. Jun 28 2007, 03:55 PM
Chicago hey im chris! see you around Jun 28 2007, 05:04 PM
AlextheShineyPenny Hello. Welcome to CreateBlog DenisaNeko. I hope to... Jun 28 2007, 09:48 PM
share-bear Hey there! I'm Sharon. Welcome to cB! ... Jun 29 2007, 12:38 AM
SinfullySweet Hi! Welcome to cb, I'm angeline Jun 29 2007, 02:04 AM
deplorable welcome to cB, im claire. hope to see yea 'rou... Jun 29 2007, 06:45 AM
designingskills Hello there, I'm Pedro. Jun 29 2007, 07:51 AM
Synesthesia Welcome to cB! I'm Cristy.
I hope you lik... Jun 29 2007, 11:42 AM![]() ![]() |